Sweeten up your weekend with some delicious chocolate chip cookies! Not only do they taste great, but children love to help make them! Enjoy!
1/2 lb unsalted butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
3 cups baking flour
1/2 tbl salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 16 oz bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using your mixer, combine butter, both sugars, and eggs.
- Put mixer speed to low and add flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips. Mix until well combined.
- Use a large cookie scoop and scoop dough onto a lined baking sheet. You want your dough balls to be approx 2 inches apart.
- Cook for approx 20 min or until lightly browned. Transfer to wire rack to cool.