Along with Fall decor comes Fall baking! Here’s my recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
– Mix sugar, oil, and eggs. Add pumpkin and water.
– In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices, and salt.
– Combine both mixtures together and add chocolate chips.
– Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
– Cook for 20 min. at 375 degrees.
Optional: top with a dollop of cream cheese of cream cheese frosting